Reservation Form for Facility Rental
For Hill Area, Lower Patio Area and Multi-Purpose Room
(NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED UNDER THE PAVILION during summer hours)
Tuckahoe Recreation Club welcomes private events sponsored by members. The rules below have been adopted to ensure fairness to all members and to assist in the smooth management of the pool. The staff will make every attempt to ensure compliance with these rules so that all members may enjoy the facility equally.
- Reservation form and payment must be submitted, and a confirmation email sent to you before your reservation date and time is confirmed for your event.
- Parties can be scheduled up to 30-days in advance, but not less than 5 days in advance by an adult member of the pool. Please complete the Facilities Rental Form to schedule your event. The General Manager has final approval for parties.
- There is a $75 fee to host your party at TRC during the summer months. Parties are limited to three hours. This fee must be paid with your reservation form. You must move your group out of the area after the three-hour time period or you will be charged for an additional party. Grills are not included in your reservation and are on a first come first serve basis. Members are responsible for cleaning up the grills after use.
- A $100 deposit fee is required with your reservation form. This deposit is to secure the area, to ensure no damages are incurred during the event and that the rental area is cleaned up after your scheduled event (this includes removing your trash, wiping tables and removing all decorations). The deposit may be used to cover outstanding guest fees after your event. Please settle all fees and charges with the front desk at the conclusion of your party.
- If your party area is not cleaned up after your party, you will incur a $50/hour fee for clean up, which will be added to your member account. If any equipment or merchandise is damaged during your event, it will be deducted from your deposit, and the member is responsible for the cost of any repairs.
- If the pool must close unexpectedly due to weather, staff will be available to help you reschedule. Outside parties WILL NOT be moved inside or under the Pavilion.
- All individuals entering the facility for your party must sign-in at the front desk. Non-members (children & adults) will be charged the guest fee. All fees are payable at the end of your event at the front desk.
- The sponsoring member is responsible for the safety and welfare of their guests. Guests are expected to comply with the rules and regulations of TRC and the manager may halt a party at his discretion if the guest’s behavior violates the rules. If this should happen, refunds will not be granted.
- There is a maximum of 30 people (adults, children, and other members) per party allowed in the outside facilities and 20 people per party allowed in the inside areas.
- TRC cannot store any food items in the snack bar freezer/refrigerator for your event.
- Glass containers are not allowed and Alcohol is permitted, but only at the top of the hill area and Patio.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your event at Tuckahoe!
To reserve your event space, please complete the form below