RESERVE YOUR LAP LANE / CLUB SPACE / FITNESS AREA
Based on the Phase 2 guidelines and the Tuckahoe Board’s input, here is what you can expect as a Tuckahoe member during Phase 2. Please keep in mind that these policies are
4 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE
4 AREAS OF THE CLUB AND THE
4 WAYS TO ACCESS THEM DURING PHASE 2:
- ENTRY INTO THE CLUB BY EVERYONE REQUIRES EACH PERSON PRESENTING A SELF-ADMINISTERED HEALTH SURVEY FILLED OUT ON THE DAY THEY WISH TO COME
- MASKS MUST BE WORN when entering, and while in, the club’s buildings and travelling onto the pool deck. They need not be worn once you are in the pool, while exercising, or while sitting amongst family members.
- Reservations required for entry prior to arrival.
- Areas that will be open for use are:
- Pools: Outdoor Main, Diving well, Intermediate, and Indoor
- Indoor fitness room & Outdoor Fitness Equipment
- Sunbathing loungers
- Tennis Courts
- POOLS: Swimming laps, exercise, walking, instruction, movement with structure, & diving are permitted at this time with the following occupancy rates. One member can reserve multiple spots with one reservation. (water aerobics is indoors only; visit website for that schedule):
- Lanes 1 & 2 (outdoors) / Lanes 1 & 2 (indoors), only 1-person
- Lanes 3, 4, & 5 (outdoor) / Lanes 3 & 4 (indoor), no more than 2 persons
- Lanes 6, 7, & 8 (outdoor) / Lanes 5 & 6 (indoor), no more than 3 people (family or not)
- Intermediate pool is split up into 2 lanes for walking or instruction, no more than 3 people allowed in each lane
- Outdoor Dive well may have up to 6 individuals, 3 per dive board, no indoor diving
- FITNESS: We are offering both our indoor fitness room and an outdoor option with the following occupancy rates:
- Fitness room occupancy may not exceed 4 people at a time maintaining 10’ of distance
- Outdoor fitness will include the following pieces of equipment for use:
- Elliptical (2 machines)
- Recumbent bike
- Lifecycle bike
- Aero Dyne bike
- SUNBATHING: Members can choose to come to the club and enjoy laying out on lounge chairs in designated areas only using this occupancy rate:
- 12 people per time slot will be able to reserve a lounger for strictly sunbathing, although there may be more loungers available for swimmers to use after swimming (subject to change).
- TENNIS: Courts remain open for usage by members with reservations only and for lessons by 4 Star pro staff.
RESERVING YOUR TIME SLOT: Each person in your household may reserve anyone of the above listed activities in the time slot available.
- Time slots are on the hour, 8 AM, 9 AM, etc.
- Reservations may be made up to one day in advance
- Reservations are required to use the facilities
- You may call day-of to book a slot (this may be a slow process due to call volume)