WHAT PHASE 3 WILL MEAN FOR TUCKAHOE:
Members, there is a lot of information to convey in this notice, so bear with us as we attempt to lay out all you need to know as we enter this 3rd phase of modified operations. We ask that you please read each segment carefully to avoid any unnecessary confusion over what this Phase 3 will mean for you.
WHAT PHASE 3 MEANS TO TUCKAHOE MEMBERS:
Phase 3 introduces some major differences such as allowing for SOCIAL SWIMMING. Also, our BABY POOL, PLAYGROUND, AND MINIATURE GOLF are now going to be available to members while removing the 3-person limit in lap lanes. With that said, Members will be required to follow a 10 foot social distancing protocol with anyone not of the same household wherever they may be in the club (inside the pool, in the fitness room, on the deck, having a meal).
HOW MAY I ENJOY THE CLUB’S FACILITIES?
Members will have a few ways to enjoy using the club depending on the time of day and the facility they wish to use. After reading about the reservation policies, please read about the options below based on your interest.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF THE CLUB DURING PHASE 3:
- Entry into the club by everyone requires each person acknowledging a self-administered health survey out on the day they wish to come (members may do this verbally in person)
- MASKS MUST BE WORN when entering, and while in the club’s buildings and travelling onto the pool deck. They need not be worn once you are in the pool, while exercising, or while sitting amongst family members.
- Member photos are to be uploaded to your account prior to making reservations, and are required for club entry prior to arrival.
- Areas that will be open for use are:
- Pools: Outdoor Main, Diving well, Intermediate, Baby, and Indoor
- Fitness: Indoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor play areas: Playground & Mini golf
- Tennis Courts
- RESERVATION LIMITATIONS:
- No more than 1 reservation per account (not per person in the family) is allowed to be made each day for some day into the future. Once you make that reservation, your ability to reserve again is not permitted, and you must wait until the next day before reserving again. That one reservation can be for either a CLUB PASS, INDOOR LANE, INTERMEDIATE POOL, or BABY POOL (see below for further explanation of those areas) from a choice of seven days into the future. This means a member can make 1 reservation a day for any date 7 days from now and that is all. THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE ANOTHER RESERVATION FOR THEIR HOUSEHOLD UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. This will assure that all our members have a chance to have access to the many facilities Tuckahoe offers.
WHAT IS A FLIGHT AND A CLUB PASS?
- We are setting up 5 periods of time (FLIGHTS) daily, each lasting 1 hour and 45-minutes, where members will have access to the club’s facilities
- Each FLIGHT will accommodate 200 members (this will allow 1,000 members a day to access the club representing almost double the number of members during a normal summer day from past years) and less than half of what our facility is allowed to have during Phase 3.
- Members will reserve their CLUB PASS via the online reservation system for a FLIGHT of their choosing (depending on availability).
- Members must reserve for the number of people in their family they wish to bring with them in their FLIGHT, meaning, when you book your time, you must book it for each person in your family individually in order for them to be allowed in and for us to stay within our limits of attendees.
WHEN ARE FLIGHTS AVAILABLE?
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM (only 45 minutes); 9 AM; 11 AM; 1 PM; 3 PM; 5 PM; 7 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM; 11 PM; 1 PM; 3 PM; 5 PM; 7 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM; 11 AM; 1 PM; 3 PM; 5 PM; 7 PM
WHAT IS ACCESSIBLE FOR EACH FLIGHT USING YOUR CLUB PASS?
- The following facilities will be accessible during each FLIGHT:
- Outdoor Main Pool and Dive Well. Indoor lanes, intermediate and baby pools must be reserved separately (see section G. below)
- Mini Golf
- Indoor and Outdoor Fitness equipment
- Once in the club during your FLIGHT, the above facilities are able to be used on a first come, first serve basis with some time limitations when others are waiting.
- Main Outdoor Pool Lanes: limited to 30 minutes when others are waiting (so no more than 3 swimmers per FLIGHT/lane unless someone invites others into their lane to join them
- Playground: One family at a time for no more than 30 minutes when others are waiting
- Mini Golf: Two families at a time for no more than 30 minutes when others are waiting
- Fitness Equipment: Limited to 5 people at a time using the indoor fitness equipment; Outdoor fitness limited to one person per machine (30 minutes when others are waiting)
OTHER FACILITIES AVAILABLE TO RESERVE SEPARATE FROM FLIGHTS: one does not need to reserve a CLUB PASS to reserve one of the below areas for one person or family.
- Indoor Pool lap lanes: the indoor lanes will be available throughout each day for 1-hour reservations. Once your time is up, you may remain in the club until 15 minutes before the next FLIGHT arrives or if your time coincides with a new FLIGHT arrival, you may remain on the club grounds during this new FLIGHT.
- Intermediate Pool: Open for reservations by two families at a time, limited to 30 minutes when others are waiting. Opens at 11 AM, M-F; at 9 AM Sa. & Sun. and closes at 8 PM daily. When a person reserves this area, they must enter the # of reservations/number of family members they have coming to use this facility. Once your time is up, you may remain in the club until 15 minutes before the next FLIGHT arrives or if your time coincides with a new FLIGHT arrival, you may remain on the club grounds during this new FLIGHT.
- Baby Pools: Open for reservations by two families at a time, limited to 30 minutes when others are waiting. Opens daily when the club opens and closes at 8 PM. When a person reserves this area, they must enter the # of reservations/number of family members they have coming to use this facility. Once your time is up, you may remain in the club until 15 minutes before the next FLIGHT arrives or if your time coincides with a new FLIGHT arrival, you may remain on the club grounds during this new FLIGHT.
For examples of how these policies will affect you, go to the Reservations tab and see Phase 3 FAQ’s. Click on it and there will be a multitude of different scenarios for you to see and hopefully answer any questions and / or prevent any confusion from taking place.
Thank you, and we hope to see you by the pool.