Leah DiQuollo is a Certified Iyengar teacher and a Certified Yoga Therapist, registered with the International Association of Yoga Therapists. She has been teaching since 2011. What to expect in Leah’s classes: Leah teaches the Iyengar method of yoga, which builds students’ capacity in strength, endurance, balance and flexibility gradually and safely from posture to posture and class to class. Important alignment principles will be a focal point in standing and seated poses, forward and backward extensions and twists.
The Thursday class is well suited for students of all levels, including those new to yoga and those with some physical limitations
THURSDAY Evenings • 5:00pm – 6:30pm via Zoom
Drop Ins (space permitting/ Max students 15)
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT TAKING CLASS
- Wear clothing you can move in. Bare feet are essential.
- Come to class with an empty stomach.
PROPS YOU WILL NEED:
- You will need an electronic device (desktop, laptop, cell phone) with a camera and access to the internet.
- Yoga mat
- Two (2) blocks or similar shaped support (book, etc.)
- Two (2) blankets (or towels)
- Yoga Strap (belt or necktie are good substitutes)
HELPFUL PROPS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Chair or stool
- It helps to position yourself in front of a wall and place the camera 8 to 10 feet away from your mat.
FOR EACH ZOOM CLASS ATTENDED, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FOR EACH CLASS:
You must REGISTER separately for each class you will attend by clicking this link: REGISTER FOR CLASS in Zoom.
You must present the Meeting ID for that class.
You must present the Password for that class.