Zoom Yoga Class with FRITZ PARTLOW – Wednesdays
Fritz Partlow is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher (CIYT) and has been teaching since 2006. Her training in anatomy, alignment, and breath work along with her enthusiasm for the practice of yoga make her classes safely challenging for students in body and mind.
Fritz teaches Iyengar yoga which emphasizes correct alignment in the poses. This practice is designed to improve balance, build strength and stamina, and improve flexibility. Each class begins and ends with a short meditation for centering and relaxation.
The Wednesday morning class is a class designed for students of all-levels including those students new to yoga and with some physical limitations.
WEDNESDAY Mornings • 9:00am -10:30am via Zoom
Drop Ins (space permitting/ Max students 15)
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT TAKING CLASS
- Wear clothing you can move in. Bare feet are essential.
- Come to class with an empty stomach.
PROPS YOU WILL NEED:
- You will need an electronic device (desktop, laptop, cell phone) with a camera and access to the internet.
- Yoga mat
- Two (2) blocks or similar shaped support (book, etc.)
- Two (2) blankets (or towels)
- Yoga Strap (belt or necktie are good substitutes)
HELPFUL PROPS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Chair or stool
- It helps to position yourself in front of a wall and place the camera 8 to 10 feet away from your mat.
FOR EACH ZOOM CLASS ATTENDED, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FOR EACH CLASS:
You must REGISTER separately for each class you will attend by clicking this link: REGISTER FOR CLASS in Zoom.
You must present the Meeting ID for that class.
You must present the Password for that class.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW TO ATTEND A ZOOM YOGA SESSION.