Tuckahoe Swim & Dive Teams
Tuckahoe offers youth competitive summer swim and dive teams for members 18 and younger to participate in. Both our swim and dive teams compete in the Northern Virginia Swim League (NVSL), offering an introduction to competition and advanced instruction by our professional coaching staff. See the links below to each of our team’s websites where you can learn about season and registration information, practice times, and more!
Tuckahoe Swim & Dive Team Programs
Tuckahoe Swim Team
Being a member of the Tuckahoe Swim Team means:
- Developing a love for the sport of swimming
- Making new and lasting friendships
- Receiving top notch instruction to improve both swimming skills and strength
- Competing against thousands of other swimmers your age in the biggest summer swim league in the country
- Learning the value of teamwork by being part of a team that spans ages from ~5 to 18
- Being a part of a family for the rest of your life
- Enjoying Friday night potlucks, showing off your special talent at Tuckahoe Late Night, dancing at the Tuckahoe Ball, enjoying summer movies, Fun Friday activities, Pancake Breakfasts, chanting Tuckahoe cheers, and most importantly…HAVING FUN!
Tuckahoe Dive Team
Tuckahoe offers instructional and team opportunities for our youth members (18 and under) to dive competitively. Our Dive Team competes in the NVSL during the summer, and we offer the Tuckahoe Winter Dive program to allow our athletes to improve their skills and strength during the winter months between seasons.
Registration for Tuckahoe Dive opens in the Spring – more info coming soon!
For information about the Tuckahoe Dive Team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dive Team FAQs
Tuckahoe Winter Swim Program
Tuckahoe offers year-round instruction and training for Swim Team and Little Tigers ready athletes. Please review our Winter Swim Progression and use the chart below to register for the 2022 – 2023 Tuckahoe Winter Swim Program.
Note: No refunds will be given after the 2nd week of practice. If we have to cancel practice due to the club being closed, we will refund pro-rata at the end of the session.
Session II: Jan 8 – May 7, 2023
- No Practice 2/12
- No Practice 4/2 – 4/9 – FCPS Spring Break
- Last Practice is 5/7
Intermediate (Little Tigers)
- Sunday 4pm – 4:30pm
- Sunday 4:30pm – 5pm
- Tuesday 6:30pm – 7pm
Advanced – (Swim Team 8-Unders)
- Sunday 4pm – 5pm
- Thursday 6pm – 7pm
Advanced – (Swim Team 9-10)
- Sunday 5pm – 6pm
- Thursday 7pm – 8pm
Advanced – (Swim Team 11-18y/os)
- Sunday 6pm – 7pm
- Tuesday 7pm – 8pm
Tuckahoe Winter Dive Program
- Monday 7pm – 8pm
- Friday 6pm – 7pm
- Monday 7pm – 8pm
- Friday 7pm – 8pm
- Sunday 10:30am – 12:30pm